Referral Source Compliance
To view this service as a PDF, click here.
Principle Valuation provides fair market value (FMV) and commercial reasonableness support for regulatory compliance in all appraisal disciplines. Clients rely on our expertise to meet the strict standards imposed by the Stark Law and Anti-Kickback Statutes.
Services provided include:
- Valuation of the business enterprise of physician practices and joint ventures
- Valuation of specific assets of physician practices including medical records, assembled work force, trade names and furniture and equipment
- Compensation studies including an analysis of the fair market payment for services rendered including variable pay based on the level of production
- Compensation studies related to hospital-based coverage arrangements including Medical Directorships and call coverage
- Fair rental studies of real estate and equipment
- Fair market value of Management Agreements
- Valuation of Provider Service Arrangements (PSA) to substantiate FMV payouts.
Healthcare organizations turn to us for referral source compliance reports because:
- They trust that our studies will be accurate and fair, and will be performed in a timely manner
- Our studies are performed by professionals with specific expertise in a wide variety of physician compensation requirements
- Business enterprise valuation of a 15-physician pediatric practice for potential acquisition by a hospital system, including the analysis of compensation and a “black box” analysis of the insurance plan rates for the practice versus the hospital
- Stockholders’ equity valuation of a surgery center owned as a joint venture between physicians and the hospital system for potential purchase by the hospital system
- PSA valuation of ED staffing arrangement providing staffing and system ED Director to regional hospital system
To see more projects, click here.