Physician Practice Valuations
To view this service as a PDF, click here.
Principle Valuation’s physician practice valuations provide potential buyers and sellers with an objective and accurate fair market value (FMV) assessment of the practice. Valuations also provide commercial reasonableness support for regulatory compliance, including meeting the strict standards imposed by the Stark Law and Anti-Kickback Statutes.
Our physician valuation services include:
- Valuation of the physician practice business enterprise, from solo physician practices to large multi-discipline practices
- Valuation of specific assets, including medical records, assembled work force, trade names, real estate and equipment
- Compensation studies including an analysis of the fair market payment for services rendered including variable pay based on the level of production
- Fair rental studies of real estate and equipment
Healthcare organizations turn to us for physician practice valuations because:
- They trust that our valuations will be accurate and fair, and will be performed in a timely manner
- Our valuations are performed by professionals with specific expertise in physician practice valuations who hold designations such as ASA, CFA, and CPA
- Our professional staff have specific expertise in all physician practice asset classes, including equipment, medical records, workforce and other intangible assets
- Valuation of the electronic medical records of a physician practice for acquisition by a hospital system
- Valuation of the equipment of a medical practice to be acquired by a hospital system
To see more projects, click here.