Physician Compensation and Service Arrangement Studies
To view this service as a PDF, click here.
As regulation gets tighter and compensation agreements become more complex, these arrangements get more scrutiny from the regulators. Principle Valuation provides a full-service analysis of compensation arrangements. We can help you understand the intricacies of these arrangements to ensure that they meet the strict regulatory requirements of Stark Law and the Anti-Kickback Statutes.
Principle Valuation provides independent and objective valuation services for compensation and services arrangements, including:
- Professional Service Arrangements (PSA)
- Employment agreements
- Independent contractor arrangements
- Physician on-call coverage arrangements
- Medical directorships
- Income guarantee arrangements
- Joint venture arrangements
- Real estate and equipment lease arrangements/Fair market rent analysis
Healthcare organizations turn to us for physician compensation studies because:
- They trust that our studies will be accurate and fair, and will be performed in a timely manner
- Our studies are performed by professionals with specific expertise in a wide variety of physician compensation requirements
- Compensation study –analysis of 14-physician cardiology practice under two-tier compensation structure under several break-even Stark compliant scenarios
- PSA study – valuation of ED staffing arrangement that provides staffing and system ED Director to regional hospital system
- Fair market rent analysis – analysis of the lease arrangement for provision of space and equipment utilization for MRI suite for a regional hospital
To see more projects, click here.