Valuations for Financing
To view this service as a PDF, click here.
Principle Valuation provides valuations that allow healthcare and seniors housing entities to obtain financing for acquisition, new construction, expansion and renovation, and refinancing. Valuations provide support for conventional, FNMA/FMAC, and HUD 232/242 financing. Principle Valuation provided expertise to the Department of Housing and Urban Development during the development of the Lean process for insuring FHA financing.
Healthcare and seniors housing entities, as well as lenders such as major commercial banks, FHA lenders, and REITs, turn to us for valuations for financing because:
- They trust that our valuations will be accurate and fair, and will be performed in a timely manner
- Our valuations are performed by professionals with specific expertise in the healthcare and seniors housing sectors who hold designations such as ASA, CFA, CPA and MAI
- We understand FIRREA reporting requirements, and ensure that our deliverables provide the information needed to fulfill those requirements
- Our professional staff have specific expertise in all healthcare and seniors housing asset classes, including real estate (land and improvements), equipment, intangible assets and business enterprises
- Valuations for hundreds of portfolio and single properties for conventional financing throughout the country. We recently conducted a valuation of the business enterprise value of a rural based healthcare provider with a 25-bed critical access hospital, free-standing imaging centers, a free-standing surgery center, outpatient clinics, and a number of specialty service clinics for financing purposes
- Valuations for hundreds of properties for the HUD 232 and 242 programs in 44 states for existing and new construction.
- Valuations for hospitals to qualify for financing under the HUD 242 program. We recently conducted a valuation of a 434-bed full service general acute care hospital for use by the bank and HUD for financing purposes under the HUD 242 program
To see more projects, click here.