Business Enterprise/Stockholders’ Equity Valuations
To view this service as a PDF, click here.
Principle Valuation has extensive experience providing business enterprise and stockholders’ equity valuations. The business enterprise consists of the valuation of the entire entity and represents the sum of the debt-free working capital, fixed assets, and the intangible assets.
Our team of experts can value the overall enterprise utilizing the income and market approaches, as well as the individual assets for a cost approach. Considerations in the valuation include majority and minority equity interests, including discounts for the minority interest and lack of marketability.
Principle Valuation has performed business enterprise valuations and stockholders’ equity valuations for:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Joint venture/Partnership formations, unwinds and divestiture
- Regulatory compliance
- Tax and accounting issues
- Management planning
- Litigation support
- Estate planning
- Fairness opinions
Healthcare and seniors housing entities turn to us for business enterprise and stockholders’ equity valuations because:
- They trust that our valuations will be accurate and fair, and will be performed in a timely manner
- Our professional staff have specific expertise in all healthcare and seniors housing asset classes, including real estate (land and improvements), equipment, intangible assets and business enterprises
- Fairness opinions – Prepared independent fairness opinions for three regional hospitals being acquired by a public healthcare company that required approval of the State Attorney General
- Valuation of a minority equity interest for acquisition of an ambulatory surgery center by a hospital system
- Valuation of the joint venture partnership interest on a majority and minority basis of an imaging center for potential acquisition by the other partners
To see more projects, click here.