Regulatory Compliance/Physician Services Projects
Referral Source Compliance
- Business enterprise valuation of a 15-physician pediatric practice for potential acquisition by a hospital system, including the analysis of compensation and a “black box” analysis of the insurance plan rates for the practice versus the hospital
- Stockholders’ equity valuation of a surgery center owned as a joint venture between physicians and the hospital system for potential purchase by the hospital system
- PSA valuation of ED staffing arrangement providing staffing and system ED Director to regional hospital system
For more information on Referral Source Compliance, click here.
Physician Compensation and Service Arrangement Studies
- Compensation study of 14-physician cardiology practice under two-tier compensation structure under several break-even Stark compliant scenarios
- PSA valuation of ED staffing arrangement that provides staffing and system ED Director to regional hospital system
- Fair market rent analysis of the lease arrangement for provision of space and equipment utilization for MRI suite for a regional hospital
- Surgery center management agreement study to determine a reasonable range of compensation as a percent of revenue for the services provided
- Fair market rent analysis for NeuroMeg system owned by a hospital system interested in leasing it to third parties
For more information on Physician Compensation and Service Arrangement Studies, click here.
Physician Practice Valuations
- Valuation of the electronic medical records of an internal medicine physician practice for acquisition by a hospital system
- Valuation of the equipment of a medical practice to be acquired by a hospital system
- Business enterprise valuation of a physical therapy practice with five physical therapists and two occupational therapists for acquisition by a health system
- Valuation of a neurosurgical manual for acquisition by a health system in conjunction with the acquisition of the physician practice
- Business enterprise valuation of a physician practice with an obstetrician/gynecologist and a pediatric physician for potential purchase by a hospital
- Review of a valuation report for a hospital looking to acquire a medical practice based on a valuation prepared for the five-physician pulmonary and critical care medical practice
For more information on Physician Practice Valuations, click here.
To view this as a PDF, click here.