Thomas A. Reyes
Mr. Reyes has 19 years of valuation experience, specializing in healthcare properties including major medical centers, regional hospitals, physician practices, imaging and surgery centers. Valuations have been performed for the purpose of mergers and acquisitions, allocation of purchase price, fixed asset management and insurance. These reports have also been used for third-party reimbursement, financial reporting, and property control.
Mr. Reyes’ responsibilities include execution of valuation projects, project management and staff management.
- 2011 to Present – Principle Valuation, LLC
- 2001 to 2009 – Senior Appraiser, American Appraisal
- 1991 to 2000 – Staff Appraiser, Valuation Counselors/CBIZ Valuation Group
- American Society of Appraisers – Candidate Member
Education and Professional Training
- Richard J. Daley College, Chicago, IL – Business Accounting
- American Society of Appraisers
- Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice
- Professional Appraisal Ethics
- Prerequisite courses in Machinery and Technical Specialties