Paul W. Shade
For more than 10 years, Paul Shade has provided hospitals, healthcare systems and management companies with comprehensive valuation and financial advisory services for mergers and acquisitions, financial reporting, and compliance.
Prior to joining Prism Healthcare Partners, Paul served as a Director in the valuation services practice for a major consulting group. In this role, Paul assisted and led hundreds of projects that delivered industry-leading analyses to clients in the healthcare sector.
- Director, Huron Consulting Group
- Manager, Huron Consulting Group
- Senior Consultant, Wellspring Partners
Representative Engagements and Expertise
- Provided financial advisory and valuation services to publicly traded health systems, non-profit health systems, ambulatory surgery companies, diagnostic imaging centers, physician practices, labs and other healthcare clients.
- Performed ASC 805 purchase price allocations and ASC 350 impairment tests for multi-million dollar healthcare entities.
- Master of Business Administration, Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University
- Bachelor of Science in Finance, Miami University
- Healthcare Financial Management Association
- Urgent Care Association of America
- Ambulatory Surgery Center Association
- Member, Union League of Chicago
- Boys & Girls Club of Chicago
- Board Member, The Shade Family Foundation