Mr. Roman has experience in various property valuation projects in healthcare, commercial, and the public sector, which includes hospitals, cities, counties, airports, and professional sports complexes. Mr. Roman has also provided consultations on reimbursement issues, development of fixed asset records, mergers and acquisitions, facility life analysis and insurance appraisals.
- 2007 to present – Manager, Principle Valuation, LLC.
- 2003 to 2007 – Consultant, Wellspring Valuation, Ltd., where he specialized in healthcare facility life analysis.
- 2001 to 2003 – Senior Consultant, American Appraisal Associates specializing in the valuation of real estate, and machinery and equipment of public sector and healthcare related facilities.
- 1984 to 2001 – Project Manager, Valuation Counselors where his responsibilities included the appraisal and consulting services for healthcare clients, specializing in fixed asset management.
Education and Professional Training
- Saint Xavier University, Chicago, IL – Business Administration
- American Society of Appraisers courses
- Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice
- Professional Appraisal Ethics
- Five prerequisite courses in Machinery & Equipment Appraisal