Michael E. Staunton
Mr. Staunton has more than 30 years of valuation experience, specializing in healthcare properties including major medical centers, regional hospitals, physician practices, imaging and surgery centers. Valuations have been performed for the purpose of mergers and acquisitions, allocation of purchase price, fixed asset management and insurance. These reports have also been used for third-party reimbursement, financial reporting, and property control.
Responsibilities include business development, client relationships, execution of valuation projects, and project and staff management.
- 2008 to present – Principle Valuation, LLC
Responsibilities include business development, management and execution of valuation projects
- 1985 – 2008 – Senior Manager, Valuation Counselors/CBIZ Valuation Group.
Mr. Staunton served as Staff Appraiser, Senior Appraiser, Manager, Senior Manager and Business Development Manager.
- Healthcare Financial Management Association
Education and Professional Training
- American Society of Appraisers course
- Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice
- Professional Appraisal Ethics
Prerequisite courses in Machinery and Technical Specialties including MTS201, MTS202, MTS203, and MTS204.