Ms. Shuliga has training in the fields of appraisal and finance. Education received was from a four-year accredited university, which included experience as a real estate valuation intern. Instructors included accountants, consultants, and attorneys.
Following graduation, Ms. Shuliga started her career in 2008 with Real Valuation Group, LLC as a real estate valuation assistant to an MAI designated Illinois Certified General Appraiser. She received her Illinois licensure in 2011 and subsequent experience included the valuation of real estate associated with numerous commercial and industrial properties.
In September 2012, she continued her valuation career with Principle Valuation, LLC, a company specializing in healthcare and seniors housing appraisals. Experience includes the valuation of the business enterprise, real estate, and personal property associated with numerous continuing care retirement communities, independent living communities, assisted living residences, skilled nursing facilities, and hospitals.
- September 2012 to Present – Appraisal Analyst, Principle Valuation, LLC
- July 2011 to September 2012 – Appraiser, Real Valuation Group, LLC
- September 2008 to July 2011 – Valuation Assistant, Real Valuation Group, LLC
Education, Licenses and Affliations
- Basic Appraisal Principles
- Basic Appraisal Procedures
- National Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP)
- Business Practices and Ethics
- General Appraiser Sales Comparison Approach
- General Appraiser Income Approach
- General Appraiser Site Valuation and Cost Approach
Northern Illinois University, Bachelor of Science in Finance
Illinois Associate Real Estate Appraiser
Practicing Affiliate of the Appraisal Institute