Mr. Resce has training in the fields of Appraisal, Urban & Regional Planning and Real Estate Finance. Education received was from a four-year accredited university.
Following graduation, Mr. Resce started his career in 1995 with Inland Real Estate as a commercial real estate broker. In 1998, he worked under the direction of Michael Shaeffer of Cushman & Wakefield as a junior appraiser. In 2002, Michael became employed with Hilco Real Estate Appraisal under the supervision of Todd Haney and shortly after became a Certified General Appraiser within IL in 2003. Mr. Resce joined Joseph J. Blake in 2012 through 2016. Presently, he is employed at Principle Valuation LLC. Experience includes the valuation of a large variety of commercial real estate properties around the nation. In addition, Michael has experience valuating business enterprise as well as personal property associated with the assignment.
- Present – Senior Consultant, Principle Valuation LLC
- (2012 to 2016) – Joseph J. Blake
- (2002 to 2012) – Hilco Real Estate Appraisal, Inc.
- (1998 to 2002) – Cushman & Wakefield
- (1995 to 1998) – Inland Real Estate
EDUCATION, LICENSES AND AFFILIATIONS
- Bachelors Degree in Urban and Regional Planning with an emphasis in Real Estate Finance, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser within IL, IN, MI, PA and TN
- MAI Candidate
REAL ESTATE COURSES
- Appraisal Institute
- Appraisal Principles
- Appraisal Procedures
- General Applications
- Basic Income Capitalization
- Residential Case Study
- Income Valuation of Small, Mixed-use Properties
- Evaluating Commercial Construction
- Litigation Skills
- The Discounted Cash Flow Model: Concepts, Issues, and App.
- National Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP)
- Business Practices and Ethics
- Real Estate Finance Statistics and Valuation Modeling
- Introduction to Conservation Easement Valuation
- Advanced Income Capitalization